Fallen Legends

by Mecha Destroyer JD
Fallen Legends
A single player RPG inspired by JRPGs
ID:2153591

Fallen Legends Alpha now available for download!

It was a bit of a struggle but here is the first release. I think since this is the first version that I won't explicitly outline all of the features as they currently stand and instead just expound on additional features added in future posts. It's kind of funny how you can be so passionate about something at least until procrastination kicks in. Setting up a decent deadline however adds a bit of wiggle room and yet in spite of that I still found myself trying to get features in at the last minute. But artificial pressure is a good thing, it's called me to action. Needless to say, I'm sort of embarrassed at my creation but proud at the same time. Proud that I got something done but embarrassed in that I have (A LOT) more work to do on my game, so I can't let the alpha version alone represent the totality of my vision.

Be sure to follow the accounts below for the latest information and be sure to spread the word. This is only the beginning so be on the lookout for further updates. I believe I'll stick with the monthly version releases as it provides a adequate amount of time to deal with life and provides a little bit of pressure to get things done besides just having small tweaks here and there.

As somewhat of a perfectionist, it's pretty difficult releasing something to the world that is fundamentally incomplete and imperfect. From both a marketing and creative stand point however, not releasing anything at all is a bane on the craft. Subsiding this fear and notion is a bit tricky but I and I'm sure many others are actively working on it. There's no fear in failure but there is definite fear in being misunderstood, underestimated, or judged prematurely. But in spite of all of this, if you either enjoy what you play or can get behind my cause, feel free to support however way you see fit. Again, follow the accounts below, and shoot a email or something. Thanks for reading.

Facebook
Twitter
Itch.io