ID:2153920

BYOND Version:.511
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 53.0.2785.143
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
- Browser popups and input popups do not work when the main window screen of the game is on the 2nd monitor.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
- Run a game that has basic popup windows either browser or input and move it to the second monitor.

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:
- Popup windows from browser or inputs should work.

Actual Results:
- Popup windows from browser or inputs do not work.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
- Yes
In other games?
- Yes
In other user accounts?
- Yes
On other computers?
- Yes

When does the problem NOT occur?
- I think its always been there.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:
- None, besides playing the game on the main monitor instead of the second one.

The browser popups do actually work, they just show up way off the screen. This is a super old bug. Like, BYOND 3.5 old.
Indeed old and annoying, in some cases the popup windows also hide to either left or right of either monitor and you can't drag it out in most cases. Theres also some wierd issues where you host 2 of the same game, but one game has the same window edited in a different way. This will result in you not been able to popup the window at all or hidden, until you quit both games and enter only 1 Game to get the edited window to popup.
I run 4 monitors and have not had this happen yet... Granted, I use byond version 498 but... Ter says this is a 3.5 ancient bug so... I don't have a clue. I've never actually seen this happen before. O.o
It only happens if DS is not on the primary monitor.