ID:2154576

So, I had to reinstall windows so I went with Windows 7. Well I fired up SS13 and the lighting engine was broken, and because I wrote a lot of the lighting engine myself I know what the hell broke: Colour matrices aren't being rendered correctly.

So, I already tried to reinstall my drivers. Twice. Reinstalled BYOND, etc... and I've got no idea anymore.

Dxdiag doesn't seem to be showing any problems:

So, any help would be appreciated.
So. After installing the DirectX SDK and restarting the problem magically went away.
What DirectX installer did you use? If something is missing from the files BYOND is using in the installation process, maybe I just need to add another file.
Whatever BYOND's installer installed, and then whatever came with windows update. Since this is a relatively fresh install (can't think of anything that uses DirectX on my system at the moment) I don't think any other things like games installed DirectX.

Only other games I have installed are like Minecraft and Factorio, both of which use OpenGL I believe.
Also I just realized in my comment I wrote "The DirectX", I meant to say "The DirectX SDK". Whoops