ID:2157862

My girlfriend wants to play the game Bleach Hollow Flash with me since I showed it to her awhile ago. Its her first time playing it and it seems like she can't log onto it? She can get on every other BYOND game or at least 95% of them but it looks like ahe can't get on this one. Im thinking it's her IP but I wanted tosee what everyone else thought. Thank you in advance!
It's probable the game refuses multiple connections from the same IP address, if you're both using the same connection that would definitely explain it.
No were both on separate Ips
So you're not connecting to the game using the same wifi or anything like that? If not I'd talk with the people hosting/running the server in question to see if there's a block or something in place on their end.
Even if the host is using a shell? That's why I was confused and asked if resetting your IP would work.
There's no difference in hosting with a shell and hosting on Windows really, the same blocking tools and options are available, the person running the account hosting the game would have access to them.
They will page the owner and hopefully it'll get resolved. Thank you so much for your help!