ID:2160905

Hey y'all,

Just wanted to give a YUUUUUGE shout out to my buddy Alienx26. Tomorrow ( Oct. 17 2016 ) it will be 2 years that his awesome game " SHOOT! " has been in development.

There hasn't been too much news about the game, sadly. This is probably due to the fact of all the content and features in-game that he hasn't had time to update us.

It is also probable that he is working on the ( top secret ) BYOND mobile app ( T.I.B - T.o I.nfinity & B.YOND!! ) T.I.B is really going to revolutionize the BYOND experience as we know it today.

I know it, you know it and everybody knows that " SHOOT! " is probably going to be the biggest game on BYOND yet! Way defiantly better than anything CHINA! game developers could offer us.
( Just a thought : Maybe we could have Mexico help out with game costs, iuno? We could try to make MEXICO PAY FOR IT )

Anyways, I'm getting off-topic here with tears rolling down my cheeks.

We only can imagine what Alienx26 will bring in the future. That is, other than the beautiful T.I.B mobile app (available for Android, Windows and IoS markets everywhere Dec. 20 2020 )

Alienx, could we get a word on any of these things? Maybe about the T.I.B mobile app or the " SHOOT! " game development?

Anything else?

Oh yeah! Trump for President 2016. Make this country great again!

Thanks,

A very excited fan of Alienx26
No screenshots on the hub, makes me sad :(
i just noticed the post and i will answer you questions. no a byond app isnt being made and shoot was cancelled due to my iconers leaving me and me being the only one left on the team. Shoot is going to be postponed sadly untill i can find myself a team to work on it and i will make a post about it. THANKS GREGG i appreciate it!
In response to A.T.H.K
yes my apologies
In response to Alienx26
Clearly this entire post was satirical in nature..
In response to GreatPirateEra
i thought the posting guidelines strictly prohibited jerks?
my apologizies if your upset
In response to Alienx26
Alienx26 wrote:
my apologizies if your upset

I'm not sure if Yut Put accepts your apology. Please allow at least 24 hours for the processing of your remorse and I will get back with you as to whether or not Yut will forgive your transgressions.

Kappa bless,

Empydoodle
In response to EmpirezTeam
oh okay let me wait 24 hours cause i care so much!