ID:2165005

Not Feasible
Applies to:Website

Implementing this feature is not possible now or in the foreseeable future
Really, you should bring this back. It had alot of use and a cool look to it.

Seriously, I miss old BYOND... it looked so much better than this new version.
You and I have a different definition of "cool".
In response to Wirewraith
Wirewraith wrote:

of course, you werent around to have experienced how simple and easy to use the old byond website layout was.
not feasible
Could you stop trolling the feature requests section with useless requests that will just be closed as "not feasable"
In response to ErikHanson
ErikHanson wrote:
Could you stop trolling the feature requests section with useless requests that will just be closed as "not feasable"

how would it not be feasible? I am pretty sure that Lummox has Tom's old backups of the original sites layout & scripting somewhere.

It isn't rocket science to know that webmasters back up things...

hell even if it were just a mirror of the old site for archivial purposes (not Archive.org since its missing alot of links), I would be happy
In response to Ss4gogeta0
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
how would it not be feasible? I am pretty sure that Lummox has Tom's old backups of the original sites layout & scripting somewhere.

Given how long it's been, I'd be quite surprised if it still actually functions properly with the current database design and how things 'work' nowadays.

It isn't rocket science to know that webmasters back up things...

Hah, funny stories about this.
I can think of an infinite number of better uses of Lummox's time. For example, cutting his own hands off or selling his car to a chop shop for quik kash.
In response to Ss4gogeta0
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
Wirewraith wrote:

of course, you werent around to have experienced how simple and easy to use the old byond website layout was.

Looking at that screenshot I am infinitely glad that I wasn't.
Nadrew resolved issue (Not Feasible)