ID:2170831

Millennials/GenX: "Hey, we're facing some really tough problems and need to reinvigorate the existing system with fresh, bold ideas. We need to work together to move America forward and get deeply involved in the political process."

Boomers: "That will never work. You will never change the system. We need to bet on a surefire winner. You kids are so naive."

Millennials/GenX: "Listen, we think that your candidate is really tired. We just don't think her numbers are looking as promising as our guy's."

Boomers: "WE GOTTA WALL OFF THE MEXICANS!"

Millennials/GenX: "Yeah, but seriously. We'll be fine. Quit trying to scare us into rank and file politics."

Boomers: "Your guy doesn't have the ear of the people."

Millennials/GenX: "But..."

Boomers: "Lalalala I can't hear you."

Boomers: "Still can't hear you over the sound of the status quo."

Boomers: "For the last time, she's going to win. Quit trying to swiftboat the winner. Do you want a Trump presidency?"

Boomers: "YEAH! LET'S DEPORT THE MEXICANS AND BAN ISLAM! MERICA!"

Millennials: "God fucking damn it. We're sick of your shit, boomers."

Boomers: "Well, if you kids would have gotten off your phone and actually voted..."

Boomers: "YEAH! WE GOT THAT NIGGER OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE! AMERICA! FUCK YEAH! SUCK IT LIBTARDS!"

ALL of this fuckery is clustered in a single generation and it's amazingly telling.
Trump's a national comedian in a good way....He better stay inside though. Hillary can get it honestly, she's got cake and chimichingas.
Don't worry, i have a secret weapon that I've already turned on. If my calculations are correct, every Boomer will be dead in about three decades! Mmuaahahaha, America will be for the young forever!
I'm attracted to older wimmens so at least spare a few of them. Mainly Sofia Vergara.

Feel free to blow up her husband though. I mean just look at the guy.

He's 6'5 with abs of steel, a chiseled jawline, and two-tone beard. How the hell am I supposed to compete with that? By developing a game? Please. The only way I'm ever going to swiggity swooty my way onto her booty is if he's... "dealt with".
If that guy doesn't have a micropenis, equality is a complete myth.