ID:2172683

(See the best response by Hiead.)
Descriptive Problem Summary: Basically the admins of paradise did all they could do unban me, but I still can't access the server, I used to grief a while back and ban evade on it, and now that I'm back I made a appeal and stuff there, but once they unbanned me I still can't access it, 1 of the admins saying It's some kinda BYOND sticky ban thing.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem: Join paradise station

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results: To join the server

Actual Results: Access denied

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Every time
In other games? No
In other user accounts? Yes
On other computers? Don't have another computer.

When does the problem NOT occur? It always occurs.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.) It always occurs.

Workarounds: None

Whatever's going on, it obviously isn't a bug. I can look into it further, although I suspect the problem is they're catching you under similar bans they already have.
Yeah I got no clue, can you like speak to the owner or headmin of paradise and figure it out...?
I'm not sure I can help you there. Another one of their bans is catching you, probably because during your griefing period they added another ban they didn't know was you. My advice would be to tell them about all your alternate accounts, which might help zero in on which ban(s) got you.
Yeah i had like around 5 on the paradise server, over 500 on hippie...
It's not just the alts you used on one server that they need to know about--they need to know them all.
There's no way I can remember all of the alts i used to grief back then... I literally made hundreds
Best response
In any case, it's not a BYOND issue...it's something to take up with the server itself. BYOND isn't responsible for the management of the games people make with it.
Suggest they port tg's sticky ban interface as it will tell the sticky banned user what ckey the original ban was for