ID:2174543

Basically as the title says. Whenever I open any space station server, the chat, character editor, and basically everything else shows up except that the gameplay window is just blank and white. I have tried uninstalling the game and Byond twice. I'm not sure where to go from here. I used to be able to play fine. I had come back after a few months of not playing. Any help would be appreciated it.

Edit: Oh and also, it appears that my cursor sort of blinks too and occasionally displays the loading circle next to it.
Im having exact same issue as you. Including the blinking Cursor.

Has anyone an idea as to what could be the Problem?
In response to Maroclips
Maroclips wrote:
Im having exact same issue as you. Including the blinking Cursor.

Has anyone an idea as to what could be the Problem?

Hey dude. I actually finally fixed the problem finally. Are you on a laptop? Cause for me, I actually had to set Byond to use my integrated graphics instead of the graphics card my laptop uses. Hope that works for you too!
try these steps: http://www.artlantis.com/en/support/faq/questions/show/1215

but when you go to add the Artlantis application, instead add the client at c:\program files (x86)\byond\bin\dream seeker.exe

Restart, and if that doesn't work, right click on the start menu and select device manager (windows 7 right click on computer, select properties, then select device manager in the left side pane), expand display adapters, and disable the amd or nvidea one leaving only the intel