ID:2174870

I haven't forgotten about the corruption stemmed out by Lummox and the admins that him and Tom have recruited. No lawdy, I have not. That said, I am at unease with how things have ended in the past.

I preached my dreams-- dreams that would have benefited BYOND. To save BYOND, to create the superior product, and etc... All met with absolute disdain from all ends of the community. On top of that, I have invested hundreds of dollars into BYOND, only to see some of my accounts get banned, even shadow banned, which is silently suppressing my privilege to post. That is not cool. That is so not cool.

Despite my past good intentions, let's see what some of the consequences I've endured and some things I've lost:
  • My time
  • My money
  • My identity and personal information, helped circulated by Lummox and the moderators.
  • Been harassed
  • Been severely disrespected, from all sides

Did you honestly think I was going to leave in silence with all that I've lost? No, of course not, at least of course not with me. I've been keeping an eye on this community, and I see a lot of you are liberal Hillary demmies. Figures. Consider yourself on the side of the berned.

So I'm not really sure what to demand in reparation, and I'm not counting on y'all to deliver, so prepare to be amused.

Some of the things I may accept are,
  • Complete reimbursement for all of the memberships and money I've graciously paid to BYOND.
  • A permanent BYOND moderator position
  • An extensive, handwritten, heartfelt, photographed apology letter written by Lummox with his tear stains
  • Every single moderators open apology
  • * I am open to suggestions and this is a forum post, so by all means, share your solutions.

Now, my warning to y'all. Deleting this post or failing to address my needs will ultimately lead to the end of Lummox's financial sustainability, and consequently the end of BYOND. With my new found powers, I will compete with you, Lummox, and I will destroy you on every battle. I can not stress enough how insignificant your chances are if I were to face you. Your ad revenue would be gone. Roughly a thousand will be subtracted from your donation bar.

Y'all been warned. That is all.
Here, eat a bag of dicks. :)
What a troll post. Noice.