Seishin Kaiketsu Suru

by Narutogx2
Seishin Kaiketsu Suru
An Up And Returning Bleach Game
uhm...i have around 30 i think? idk
i'll come back to that when i have a full list, lol.
but yeah, any more ideas?
Alright So I Finally Remembered This Was Here. Arrancar Ressureccions Include Shawlong, Abirama, Zommari, Wonderweiss, Gantenbainne - Ulquiorra, Halibel, Barragan, Starrk, Dordonii - Grimmjow, Edorad, Neliel, Aaroniero, Findor, And Szayelaporro
Shinigami Shikais Include Zaraki, Ikkaku, Ichigo, Renji, Komamura, Hisagi, Omaeda - Hinamori, Hitsugaya, Rukia, Yumichika, Shunsui, Urahara, Yamamoto, Mayuri, Kira, Kensei, Kaien, Love, Jiroubou, Shinji, Tousen, Unohana - Byakuya, Rangiku, Gin, Soi Fon, Hiyori, And Lisa.
Anyone Got Any Ideas For The Game?
add a npc named white aka the white/red hollow that infected ichigo's mother in the manga
That's Already Planned, And He's Not White And Red, He's Black And White.
Different forms of art's for shingamis like more kidou's, Bakudou's and add zanjutsus techniques and hakuda tech like ikkitosu that yamma used or shunko like soi fon and Yorichi?
Also Already Planned.
re vamp training, For example keep you hate to attack to gain attack like npc's or player. Use rei to gain reia power and reiastu, Block for defence/heatlh or take damage

So it ensures activing playing. Re do the vaizards like add a hollow gene in for shingamis and subs, And put a chance on vasto and adju to set balence
Also add a passive to quincy reishi control
I Forgot This Was Here, lol. We Do Have The Reishi Mastery Already. Im Thinking About Redoing The Vaizards Yeah. Not Sure About Vasto And Adjuchas Tho. As For The Training, That's Kinda Weird, Sounds Like Bleach By VcentG, lol.
Btw I Have Ideas For All The Quincy Schrifts Now, As Well As The Almighty.
Hougyoku
We Already Have This, But Its Unfinished, lol.
So, I have just a few Quincy ideas that I think will be easy to implement.

1)For Reishi Mastery, I was think that making it able to be trained by using some of the skills that we have, like Ransotengai, Haizen, etc. I think that this will make it easier to train but it also makes sense as if you use a skill in which you need to have some reishi control, it can improve your mastery over such.

2) Would it also be possible to make it so that you can level up some of your skills? Much like Shini. We don't have a lot of skills but it would be a nice addition. If you like I can suggest some skills that you can add in order for this to have some more usage than maxing 2 skills.

3) This was a rough idea in my head, but would it be possible to buff the Quincy arrow damage based on How high your Glove, rei, and in this case low, bow mastery is? That sounds like it'd be a lot of formulas but it's a nice addition that I think would help their early game and increase their scaling. Primarily because right now, they serve no purpose except for reqs to gain skills and that seems a bit lackluster.

That's it for now. Let me know what you think, or how any one of these can be better.
Page: 1 2