Check and Mate , ISSACK and Josh
UNBAN HIM SO HE CAN TELL HIS STORY
No . we shouldnty have to and there is no sides. he did some grimy shit and was caught and has been reported on it ; multiple occasions
ALSO thanks Josh for the evidence to give to the council to make sure ISSACK is dealt with we haven't had access to that hub for quite some time now
This image here: http://i.imgur.com/DgLKdws.png proves I was hacked. I do NOT have moderator access to that OLD hub.
If there is no sides then why are we here
Just wait til council comes you guys Have no Idea what went on ...
Lmao. God Damn I love logging onto this website to read the troll threads xD
I don't even go on that old Hub anymore. I have no reason to. What ISSACK is doing is wrong.
HE DIDNT HACK ALL HE DID WAS EDIT SO YOU HAVE NO REASON TO FUCKING SAY HE HACKED
This isn't a troll thread Pokemonred200
actually we do we called upon the council
and YOU have no idea what went on Josh ,See ISSACXK is a pathological Liar , a type of person that must be dealt with precision his side of the storey makes us to be the bad guys when we are the victims in the case being .
now josh i would politely ask you to stop .
In response to Joshuascr
Joshuascr wrote:
ISSACK IS TRYING TO SAYSO YOU HAVE NO REASON TO FUCKING SAY HE HACKEED ALL HE DID WAS EDIT

He hacked me and my host. What more do you want?
and Josh he did hack Leo and their host and he removed us off of that hub before that comment in the link you sent was even made. YOU Dug his grave , not us
and you helped to prove what scum ISSACK is
Order in the court. All rise.

You may be seated.

After careful deliberation and weed smoking, Developous and I have determined there is sufficient evidence in support of user Akatsuki_XIII being a female. However, because she is only a 3, we cannot justify spending the amount of resources necessary to pursue ISSACK any further than we already have.

God bless,

Empirez

edit: Also please understand that I did not determine her to be a 3, but rather that was a collective decision by the Nexian High Council.
How did ISSACK Hack you? Hmm?!
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Order in the court. All rise.

You may be seated.

After careful deliberation and weed smoking, Developous and I have determined there is sufficient evidence in support of user Akatsuki_XIII being a female. However, because she is only a 3, we cannot justify spending the amount of resources necessary to pursue ISSACK any further than we already have.

God bless,

Empirez

edit: Also please understand that I did not determine her to be a 3, but rather that was a collective decision by the Nexian High Council.

Wait why can't you pursue ISSACK? That makes no sense. Don't you see what he's done?

ISSACK successfully hacked our Host and Leo probably using a password retrieval program or something of that sort .
In response to Joshuascr
Joshuascr wrote:
How did ISSACK Hack you? Hmm?!

How the hell should I know? I'm no hacker.
In response to EmpirezTeam
you realize Hacking and cyber bullying are federal offenses right and Hana is not shy too contact feds. about it and you josh supporting him and Empire who does nothing about the issue are known to be accessories to those crimes right .
Page: 1 2 3 4 5