ID:2176555

Heeey, just found out about Byond today and very eager to start playing the games. Thing is it doesn't work on my computer for some reason, every time I try to play a game, it says that 'Byond Central is not accessible'. I'm fairly sure that it's not a Firewall or Antivirus cuz I disabled them before trying to play, someone please help me.
That message means the BYOND pager can't contact the hub.

Either something is wrong with your network where your machine can't reach the hub at all--which seems unlikely, because you can reach the site just fine--or some program is not allowing proper network access to the pager. I suggest that it's probably the latter. If you've disabled your firewall and antivirus, probably some other security software (maybe even the Windows firewall) is interfering.

What antivirus and security software is on your system, and what OS is it?
I'm using Windows 10, and there is no antivirus or security software on my computer (i think). I pretty much uninstalled all of them, I only have Windows Firewall.
BUMP
As stated above, it could be your firewall.
Exit BYOND, Try disabling Windows Firewall for a min and run BYOND again.
I already did that. Even when turned on, I set it to allow BYOND to run so I don't think any firewall or antivirus is the problem.