Kii_Lighting

by Kumorii
Illuminate your net dreams!
ID:2177965

A powerful and lightweight dynamic lighting system to incorporate into your games!

This library includes a rudimentary day/night handler, tint-able spotlighting, as well as support for emissive and occlusive masking!

Bring a whole new layer of immersion and depth to your worlds with the most advanced lighting library on BYOND!

2/25/2022
Library has been completely rebuilt and massively improved. Now supports emissive and occlusion masking, allowing for special "glow" and lighting effects on atoms, as well as letting certain atoms be capable of blocking the glow of atoms behind them!

1/23/2022
Was brought to my attention that there was a minor bug that prevented the spotlight from showing up properly. Not sure how that happened, but either way -- it's fixed now!

11/8/2021
Reuploaded and updated to include a native day/night system. NOTE: This renders my old daynight library obsolete.

6/26/17
Updated to now include support for custom sizes and intensities of your spotlights!

Do you appreciate my work?

Consider buying me a coffee!
Uploaded this two days ago but forgot to make it public. (^8
Should be super easy to implement into your games and should also be a great example to learn about the PLANE_MASTER feature with.

Happy Developing!
It says that it is an invalid zip I tried installing from byond and I don't see it under MyHub either?
I'll reupload it in a moment! I guess BYOND and .rar archive files don't play nicely. :p
Thanks Kumorii! :D I tried using the example for lighting under the appearance_flags var (atom) helpfile and it works perfect the first time but every other login it shows a white circle instead.
Fixed the upload! Should be good now!
Thanks Komurii! I definitely will use inside of my development to help me get a better lighting effect. Keep up the good work with your projects and help byond stay active. Cheers!
No problem! I'm glad to have helped you out; if you need any help or have questions feel free to PM me. Thank you and I will do the best I can, haha! (^8
UPDATED!

Now includes support for adjustable size and intensity of the spotlight.
Good job!