ID:2178570

I barely get to post cause I use to actually love going to my own profile and seeing that nice "Post topic" button. Anywho, howdy all. Been a long while. I'm thinking of looking up some games to randomly try out and team up with some new generations. Though I am not much active unless someone's going to come up to ask a few questions.

I've fallen behind on the DM's as of late, so I need to go back to what is new and what is obsolete in this site's coding libraries.

My life from being here as a designer and helping peeps out was great for the last 8 years or so. But what have I been up to recently? I've taken a few of my traits from school to person by doing art for a few of my gifted friends and half of the work for family ..

[Not special still]

Pretty much this;
-Makeup;

People use to complain over the years of why my looks change..
Sir I'm growing. 18 vs 26 year old me..

Styles;
[This is my right hand. I ain't even taken. Been way too busy with work.. The only ring that is Fake is my thumb one.. xD]

And some cosplays;

and this is just plain me...
I'm still a nerd at heart. I've been searching on all the possibilities in this damn city I am in still. There's not really many opportunities unless you start traveling. I heard California or Florida was pretty good.

When I knew Trump would win;

PS I kinda think that they'll do a recount for these states..

But yeah, my life ain't that special. Just more between work and finding myself in life. Hope everyone is having the best day here and hope to see your games soon. What's even new here?

=]
I Still have never seen his face around. Would be funny.
Isn't Saya the last remaining female here, aside from... you know who...

That lady who roasted me...
Who roasted whom? Lol. Was it the one with 15 years of Membership? orrrr.. Someone completely different?
Hi, Saya. (^8
Hiya, Kumorii :3
Long time no see's~
In response to Sayaotonashis
Sayaotonashis wrote:
Who roasted whom? Lol. Was it the one with 15 years of Membership? orrrr.. Someone completely different?

I had multiple run-ins with AlexandraErin, but these two were the best.

She's straight up #ThugLife. Her responses to me are probably on par with Falacy's responses. He said this after me and a few other users were rubbing NEStalgia's success in his face:

You have rants, and then you have Falacy rants. Falacy rants are better than your average rants because they provide way more luls.
Who'd she link to as being a /good troll/?
. . . She got you good..

Damn. -slow claps;
When talking to you, you don't particularly troll that much to make someone mad. It's all about humor.
That went too far with her.
In response to Sayaotonashis
Sayaotonashis wrote:
When talking to you, you don't particularly troll that much to make someone mad. It's all about humor.

That's why we love Empirez. He can roast someone without being a butthole and everybody laughs.

If Empirez were a legendary weapon, he'd be a Legendary Two Shot Western Revolver with explosive bullets.

Lmfao that rant
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Sayaotonashis wrote:

That's why we love Empirez. He can roast someone without being a butthole and everybody laughs.

If Empirez were a legendary weapon, he'd be a Legendary Two Shot Western Revolver with explosive bullets.

Exactly. He was kind to me back then. Just that some peeps were trolling differently pissing other people off. Hence how sometimes my posts would get locked on things and people didn't know what a female/male symbol looked like so everyone thought I was a man and that got blown of context....
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Who'd she link to as being a /good troll/?

The link doesn't work for some reason.

http://www.byond.com/developer/ forum/?id=34591&display=1#34591
Yeah. I get sent back up into forums..
I'm guessing the post got deleted, probably after she brought it up again and somebody noticed it :P
She use to cause a ton of drama cause she posted up in stuff trying to correct people for no reason in the past year... XD

The post probably was also taken down cause she made it too serious...
More quotes from my boi Falshizzle.

I was in tears reading this.
Didn't we once go to the BYOND staff about Falacy taking money from BYOND with his games once?...

and yeah, Silk made so much, that he never did anything much after that. Like Falacy and him, they used it for their lives and computer parts assuming for servers to stay up.. But they were stealing money and the site was just gonna die off if they weren't stopped.

That would be bogus, but I'm sure they worked some kind of deal out.
I think EmpirezTeam, Saya, and I are supposed to be in some unspoken, not real, love triangle stuff that happened back in 2009 when we had blogs.
Page: 1 2