ID:2178845

Since I still regard Final Fantasy VII as the greatest game of all time, it's no surprise that I was stoked on FFXV when it was announced...in 2006. I preordered the Deluxe edition within minutes of them opening preorders up after their livestream event earlier this year.

It came today. Someone at USPS saw a package scheduled for delivery tomorrow (the release date), and completely disregarded that---they are my new best friend, whoever they are.

After this 9.4GB patch downloads, I'm disappearing from the world...but first I wanted to take the chance to rub it in. :) See ya!
Can play the game now if you bought it on the psn store ;)
Have fun. You are going to hate it.
Clearly those are reviews written by the Blizzard employees who designed the game.
Another month, another Final Fantasy game.

10 years. 10 WHOLE YEARS.

I WAITED 10 LONG AGONIZING YEARS FOR CAR PUSHING AND A COVER OF "STAND BY ME" BY FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE?

This is the main antagonist from the first Final Fantasy.

This is the main antagonist from the latest Final Fantasy.

Don't you guys miss the days when villains actually looked like villains instead of middle-aged hipsters from Portland?
Although not quite that fancy looking originally.

Still way better than Mr. Hipster.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Clearly those are reviews written by the Blizzard employees who designed the game.

square enix* lol
In response to Starborn910
Starborn910 wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

square enix* lol

Blizzard develops the Final Fantasy games, not Square Enix. I'm not sure where you're getting your facts from.
sorry, i must have been thinking of WOW. the nexian high council would not be pleased if they heard of this.
The NHC shall pardon you just this once.
praise be to the seventh jesus.