ID:2179986

I just noticed I joined BYOND over 6 years ago, 7 - if you count my lost account.

Does that mean I've reached veteran status? Woot.
You must serve in the BYONDite Armed Forces for 10 years before receiving your veteran badge. Also, if any evidence is discovered proving you assisted the BYONDlings in any way, your veteran badge is subject to revocation.
Wait until you reach 11 years. I've literally been on BYOND for more than half my life. lol
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Wait until you reach 11 years. I've literally been on BYOND for more than half my life. lol

I've been on BYOND for well over half my life as well, and I'll be thirty in seven months.
Almost half in my case (will be on my 15th anniversary in less than two years, when I'm 30 years of age).
15 Years...holy sh*t. That's like a prison sentence..

A tiny bit over half my life.
My original account - Joined: Dec 15 2001
I won't be here half of my life until October of 2034...
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
I'll be thirty in seven months.

Hahahahahhahahaha... You're getting old. :P

mob/verb/BeenonBYOND()
var
yearsOn = 9
age = 25
while(yearsOn < (age/2))
yearsOn++
age++
world << "I will have been on BYOND for [yearsOn] years and be [age] years old when I have been here half my life."

I will have been on BYOND for 16 years and be 32 years old when I have been here half my life.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:

Going on 12 years in february lmao Im 23
Baaahahaha. You kids.

Except Flick. Flick may be the only active community member older than me.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Baaahahaha. You kids.

I may be young, but I've still been here longer than both of you... in fact, I think I might be the last of the '99 crew left :(
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Lummox JR wrote:
Baaahahaha. You kids.

I may be young, but I've still been here longer than both of you... in fact, I think I might be the last of the '99 crew left :(

You're always welcome to hang with the '01s :)

'01 master race
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
'01 master race

;)
Nexian master race.
I too accepted the mark.