ID:2183207

Just finished my worst subject, RLA. I had hope but very little that I would pass even tho I finished within 30 minutes of the 145 minute test.

Science & Social studies won't be as hard as my pretests showed 160 and I only studied for them for a day before.

SOMEHOW I scored at a 12.9 math level so idk bout that.

153+160+160 = 473.

473 divided by 11, an important number in the Illuminati, you get 43.

Ko-zu-ma-three = 4 syllables.

Reasoning through language arts, science, and social studies = 3 subjects. 4 syllables... 3 subjects... 4 and 3.... 43... the same number we got earlier...

Triangles have 3 angles...

Holy Mother of God, I can't believe what I'm witnessing.

Congratulations Koz!
Congrats! Bet it's nice to have that one done! :D
Thank you :)
Congratulations Kozuma. :D

I have never actually seen results for any kind of GED test before to be honest. I do recall one classmate who was going for a GED though (he must've been older than myself).
Technically I got a GED because apparently although it was fully documented with the state, my homeschool graduation didn't count for some reason. (Yes, homeschooled from 6th through 12th.) This came up when I was ready to get my first college degree, when I found out they didn't have anything "official enough" on file and required I get a GED in order to get the degree.

Here's the stupid part: I got the GED automatically by virtue of having done at least one full-time (13+ credits) semester of college. In other words, to get a degree I had to apply for a GED whose only requirement was that I completed a semester of college, which was itself already part of the degree!

I forget if it was New York state or the federal government who frelled that one up. I like to think it was the state, because they were broken when it came to just about everything else, including financial aid forms. (They had a form for TAP where you had to fill in a 1 or a 2 at one point. They explained what both of them meant, and both explanations were pretty much not applicable to anyone because they were both worded wrong. It confused me year after year.)
So happy right now lol.

Congratulations, Kozzy! (:
Well, it's settled then. Your highest score was in science, so you were destined to be a scientist. I expect you to find the cure for cancer by Christmas.
I now have my GED :D
Great job dude. Seriously, once you've stepped out of education it's hard to get back in and do it.

Keep chugging.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Great job dude. Seriously, once you've stepped out of education it's hard to get back in and do it.

Keep chugging.

Thank you.
Congrats, Kozuma.
you never answered my question..
In response to Hoosha
Hoosha wrote:
you never answered my question..

Koz, I think you better answer her question. She sounds srs.