Kaizoku

by Straw Hat Creations
Kaizoku
An adventure like no other awaits you in this anime-style MMORPG.
ID:2183835

Hey everyone,

I've been working on Kaizoku in my spare time since I've announced it was dead. I re-worked everything from scratch and looked at what went right and what went wrong from One Piece : Pirates Galore to Kaizoku. I took the best features,art and community suggestions and applied them to Kaizoku. The game mostly uses the so-loved chibi art from Pirates Online and is built with completely new programming and features yet to be announced in my next update logs ^_^

I wouldn't have announced the project back if it wasn't for how far it now is and in a week, I will have finished my semester and will get so much time to post more announcements and details about the new features and gameplay elements of the game. With that said, I leave you all with that little gif showcasing the new dynamic-weather effects with clouds, dust particles, wind, shadows and even water reflection.
Kaizoku

If you haven't seen the small video that was posted in the "Within BYOND" post check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKonHvh3Y8U

I have also been working on a new ship system instead of the boring one that we had. I always thought it would be nice if players could move freely on the ship in real-time while its sailing not simply an illusion or on a seperate map. Well...So far I've managed to get this working very smoothly here's a quick preview of what it looks like:

I would also like to add that most of the update logs will be posted on our forum: http://s4.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_PG/index/

and dicussions/test servers will happen on our Discord server: https://discord.gg/5VSDrCX

That atmosphere is nice. Clouds and all.

also the beat stuff looks really impressive as well. Two thumbs up
Thank you! Appreciated! :)
Stop procrastinating baud
dang looking good bro! you keep up with the good work!
Huge fan of the art style and all those effects look really nice! Love the ship system so far too.
In response to Alienx26
Alienx26 wrote:
dang looking good bro! you keep up with the good work!

Unwanted4Murder wrote:
Huge fan of the art style and all those effects look really nice! Love the ship system so far too.

Thank you all! :)

Damnnn, nice job!
Not too be rude, but I've been a fan of many of your games but you always seem to abandon them so I'm not gonna follow this with as much enthusiasm as I once did, but nonetheless good luck and I hope you actually stick with it.
In response to Edit Nero
A.T.H.K wrote:
Damnnn, nice job!

Thanks!! :3

Edit Nero wrote:
Not too be rude, but I've been a fan of many of your games but you always seem to abandon them so I'm not gonna follow this with as much enthusiasm as I once did, but nonetheless good luck and I hope you actually stick with it.

I really don't mind that, honestly I have Make My Dream, Draw It, Dreambox which are all finished games. Pokemon Atom is a finished game and was taken down after seeing how much theres a lack of players for Pokemon games on BYOND and how advertising it outside would result in getting it taken down like Pokemon Uranium.

My only 2 games I work on are Kaizoku and Shinobi Online and both have been getting constant updates. Working on online mmos is way harder than a single player game which explains why all my single player games/demos have been released and not the online ones.

With the number of games you have, should know better ;)
But you won't be disapointed when this is released. :)
When we can playing Kaizoku?
No words can describe how happy I am. :')
In response to Kidpaddle45
Kidpaddle45 wrote:
With the number of games you have, should know better ;)
But you won't be disapointed when this is released. :)
dang lol^
How are you doing the ship? Nice work :)
so its back COOL
24/7 hoster