ID:2186130

I'm sure this is a stupid question, but all objs in my source don't respond to Click() unless they're named. Obviously name defaults to the node name, but when I manually give the obj a name through "name = 'Water Bottle'", it works fine. Is there a reason behind this?

It's worth noting that they worked fine before the latest Byond update I believe. I've never had to actually manually name objs to use Click(). It's not just that, the image shows up on the obj, but can't click them, can't drag them. The game doesn't even recognize the obj is there

Sounds like there's something catching client/Click() somewhere or something of that nature, perhaps even a weird usage of mouse_opacity.
Well, if I don't manually assign them a name, they don't have a name period. It seems the problem is, they're not defaulting to the node name. How I would fix it? I have no idea
That would indicate you have something in your code setting their name inside of New(). There's nothing in what BYOND does by default that would cause that.
I'm not seeing anything that would cause all objects to be nameless. No idea what happened