ID:2192025

OKAY. I can host my game, it is reachable by other players. But there is NO LINK for them to reach my game. I thought maybe by becoming a member i can upload the download link for the game. But by doing so all that did was make them able to play on their own. I can host but idk where to find a LINK that pulls them into my game.

Can anyone help with this please?
Do you have world.hub set to your entry?
no idea what that is so i assume not. tell me how please
This is needed in the source and modified ofc as shown below.

world/hub should be set to that in the game section when editing your hub.

You set the password in Options on the hub.
where in the code do i place that?
world/hub & world/hub_password

You can create a hub if you go to the top-right and manage your account.
ive already done all the easier stuff on the account side. I was trying to replace the old HUB but it seems none exist. so im having trouble knowing where exactly to place MINE. Byond just says "Anywhere in the code" but i know that cant be entirely true, any insight? i know its hard seeing as u cannot see the code. would i just place it inside the main DME portion?
Try searching for an existing world/hub and world/hub_password if you're using a project you didn't start from scratch.
So i did the code portion and i did the account portion. I actually found all of it thank you so much. My final question is after its all done correctly, will the link auto populate on the games byond page?
Once you've started hosting it, it should appear on the hub once you refresh.