ID:2194467

(See the best response by Zanoroku.)
I connected my game to the Hub, but it only shows replay for me since I joined it before I am currently hosting it, but it doesn't show Join on the Hub, any reason why it isn't showing it?

Issack try to code it to the hub like. and see if it works
world
hub = "ISSACK.GameName"
name = "Game Name :)"
status = "Live Game :("

Do this in the dream maker and see what happens
No, it didn't work ;/
Alright since that didn't work for yeah when you host it a pop up come up about the game been up from the byond?
Whut?
What happened when you tried to connected from the hub? If you tried to play single player mode (using the file itself without hosting) you will get replay i the hub which will not make you join if you uses the dream daemon. if you use the dream daemon you won't be using single player mode.
I hosted, Looked at the hub for A good 5 minutes, Looked at the website of the Hub 5 minutes, it didnt show Join on either, I opened it through the open verb put in the link I joined, but on the Hub it doesn't show Join, yes it shows Replay and Now I dont have hot single player mode,I didnt upload the thingy.
It seems like your game and hub isn't connected. As i post earlier try to use that or find the one you have and make it adjust so it match what the game website said.
Hmm let me try to host and see what happened.
Ok, You there?
Yeah im here homie.
Problem fixed thanks.
Best response
Don't worry about it if you every have problem like that again just check back your
world
hub = "Your Account.Hub Name"
name = "Game Name"
hub_password = ""//Don't really need this but ppl still use it
status = "<font size=2><font face=verdana><font color=white>Live Game</font>"
You definitely DO need a hub_password unless you want people to be able to set scores, and medals on your entry and show whatever server they want on it.
Alright thanks!