Kaizoku

by Straw Hat Creations
Kaizoku
An adventure like no other awaits you in this anime-style MMORPG.
ID:2194805

JANUARY 1 2017

Happy New Year Everyone! I wish you all health, happiness and good times with your family & friends! Let's also hope this year will be Kaizoku's year! ;P

I've been working on our so so so sooooo old Login/Char Customisation System we had and while it did take me way more time than I expected, I'm very happy with the end result!

Also, some people were very generous to offer their help to create overlays for our new chibi base! (S/O to Alphasky and Baellow) With that said, we can finally move on to the serious stuff. Keep an eye on the update log! From now on, it's gonna be sick!

I've been with you since day one and I'll keep supporting you and your game in anyway possible, Happy New Years and keep up the great work bro. --Ninshu
Happy new year :)
In response to Drake2k8
Drake2k8 wrote:
Happy new year :)
To you as well!!!

Fourth Gear wrote:
I've been with you since day one and I'll keep supporting you and your game in anyway possible, Happy New Years and keep up the great work bro. --Ninshu

Thank you very much! Appreciated! :)
I'm liking the constant updates keep up the good work man. I've always wanted to play this game mainly because I'm a huge One Piece fan.
Late buy Happy New Year. Lookin awesome
Can't wait to see this game live.