ID:2196792

idk if its just for me becuz bias balding mods or what

but it takes forever

business cant be that good and busy here lmaooo
Can we fire this asshole and any other bias mod already?

So I finally got a fucking reply. After years of waiting. He says this:

and ofc his balding ass deletes what he says in the admin feedback a few seconds later thinking I wouldnt see it.

LIKE HOW WOULD YOU KNOW HOW READY IT IS ARE YOU ON THE TEAM? YOU F--- OMG I WANNA SAY BAD WORDS SO BADLY BUT UGHHHHHHHHH WE GOTTA KEEP THIS POST UP.

I HATE THIS COMMUNITY SOOO MUCH... UGHHHHHHHH

from the users all the way to the moderators ugh...
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLD ME BACKKKKKKK
http://prntscr.com/dsd3k2

IM NEVER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EVER EVER EVR EVR EVREVREVRVEVREVRVEVREVRVER

i already said this but this we're digging the coffin back up, just to put IT in ANOTHER COFFIN

EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR spending MONEY HERE AGAIN DONATIONS NADAAAA KNOW HOW MANY KEYS I BOUGHT MEMBERSHIPS ON YOU UNGRATEFUL F-. UGHHHHHHHHHHH

I'd have a permanent fucking star like teka and that one chick if I spent all that money on one..

Everything I guess about the people here and the demon moderators is fucking right, too predictable.
and then i cant even make the game public Nadrew is a robo cop confirmed I bet he lives in texas too smfh ARE WE FOREAL LUMMOX? REALLY?
please do not resubmit this, it's not even remotely ready.

So even if it's ready I'm not supposed to resubmit it. Oh my god.

Nadrew why do you smoke crack you 35+ year old f-... oooooo
Resubmitting a game over and over without actually adding anything to the hub is grounds for removal of the ability to list such thing, especially if it has been rejected multiple times previously. It wouldn't have been approved anyways, the entry has copyrighted material on it and always has.

There's literally nothing but fan material on the entry and you have no reason to submit it for approval.
Feel free to contact me when there's actually something there to list and you'll be allowed to submit again, that's how it works for everyone who refuses to accept that their entry isn't ready to be published.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Resubmitting a game over and over without actually adding anything to the hub is grounds for removal of the ability to list such thing, especially if it has been rejected multiple times previously. It wouldn't have been approved anyways, the entry has copyrighted material on it and always has.

There's literally nothing on the entry and you have no reason to submit it for approval.

You sadistic old drama loving robo cop head ass old man. I literally had a hub for it already publicly listed by Lord Andrew about a month ago. You know absolutely nothing about what's going on. Get the fuck away from me you old piece of shit.

You're abusing your powers. There was nothing said about it being rejected ever from being listed you fucking crackhead. Get the hell away from me you fucking crackhead you sadistic crackhead. What the hell is wrong with you?

You fucking knew I was waiting forever to get a relisting you all did I'm pretty fucking sure. Waiting like BYOND is super busy when it's on life support and I'm one of the few people actually feeding it still. Please, leave, please leave. Please leave.

Resubmitting a game over and over apaprently, all I did was hit the public button and checked the listing thing once.

Where do you see copyrighted material by the way you old hag?

It's as plain and simple as these 3.
http://prntscr.com/dsdc3p

You bias skat. Just leave please.

In response to Nadrew
This fucking robo cop.

"Feel free to contact me when there's actually something there to list"

What needs to be there you fucking old idiot?

Would you like me to add a few shitty byond medals and a wall of text like these guys?
http://www.byond.com/games/DarkMoonProductions/NFF?tab=index
Can you elaborate more old one?

Are you a victim of Alzheimer's?

I bet you don't have kids, I bet you're spending the rest of your life alone. LOL WHO HATES THIS HARD ON PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR AGE RING?
Acting like you're acting is a good way to make sure you won't ever get anything listed by any of the moderators.

The game in question was submitted multiple times and rejected because it had copyrighted material visible on the entry, each time a message was sent to the author of the entry (automatically). The game reappeared for submission four times without actually changing anything on the entry, each time it was rejected for the same reason. Today's submission had the same problem and was rejected for the same reason and as we would do for any other game rejected multiple times for the same reason it had the ability to be submitted manually removed.

I'm not quite sure where the 'not ready' message came from there, the message I submitted was 'There's still fan material on the entry and a lack of overall content in general'.

However, your reaction to this and your personal attacks on me have only done one thing, removed your ability to post openly on the forums. Have a good day.