The School District

by Travylleb
The School District
Enroll yourself in the center of conflict and chaos between two prep boarding high schools and a historic rivalry that binds them.
ID:2198642

Hey what up guys it's scarce here... Just kidding.

It's Travylleb, back into BYOND development, for now. still doing projects outside of BYOND, did a few things I've never thought I would do before like releasing a mobile game on the market (Which to most people isn't a big deal, but for me, a big step in the right direction). Though I had some people put me down, I've had my share of support from this site, so then on thank you.

now enough about that.

Introduction

The School District: Online, an MMORPG Based in a place called "The District" of 'New Drakes City'. an Area which is map sized at 250x250, small compared to most successful RPGs around BYOND, but very open in my opinion. Major center of the game is the rivalry centered by the two boarding schools (In which you will choose where you place your enrollment) Aleswood Catholic Academy and Perol Academy. This project will aim to develop a highly detailed and unique Stat and hand combat system. Economy based on actual high school currency, example $5 will seem like a lot.

a few of Mini games not only outside the rivalry this game is centered on, but outside . like
Online Boxing League,(rankings, records and championships)
21 Blackjack (Bets)

Those are the details of the key features we (FA and I) are planning to push forward first in this project ,if we've haven't already. The 'needs' before the 'wants'. The 'wants' of the project will be revealed, when it's 100% sure.

More details of the features mentioned in this post will be revealed later in the future Dev logs.

Well, there's that... log?..introduction? whatever you see fit to call this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

P.S: Watch out for Fat Albert's Triumph update soon.

Those trees are amazing.
Interesting idea. The base is pretty nice too.
im down
Thanks for the awesome comments :)
My favorite part about that image is the guy holding the chair. *claps* Good stuff. Someone is going to get whacked.