ID:2199109

First off, wow, its been a long long time Since I last logged into beyond. Almost 5 or 6 years now I think. So Long I have changed my email twice so far, and had to create a new account :( Anyway....

Quick question, does anyone know what happened to the dev for DWMA2? Just wondering. I still have a copy of his unfinished game, and am playing it right now. I was wondering if anyone had a copy that was closer to finished, or if the one he released last (2008 i think?) was the last he worked on it.
Project was dropped due to copyright notices from Square-Enix.
:( DOes that mean im supposed to delete the game? Also, are there any other games here that are like this? I have spent lots of time on this unfinished game, and still find it fun.
You can do whatever you want with the files. NEStalgia is probably as close as you're gonna get to the old DWMA, but it's not really the same kind of game.
In response to Nadrew
What was DWMA ?
Dragon Warrior Monster Advanced. Kinda like a different type of catching/breeding game compared to Digimon/Pokemon
In response to YAWD21
Interesting
No harm will come from saving the source code. Arguably, you're safe to host until you personally get a DCMA notice. BYOND will not list your hub if it contains anothers IP since they already got one a long time ago.