Kaizoku

by Straw Hat Creations
Kaizoku
An adventure like no other awaits you in this anime-style MMORPG.
ID:2201351

Hey there! Just keeping everyone updated as much as I can. If you haven't joined our Discord channel, you should! I post screenshots, updates and we all discuss certain features and how they should be implemented in-game. I also send links to private servers to test the game once awhile ;)

https://discord.gg/5VSDrCX

With that said, I've been working on AI and skills for the last few days. Here are a few screenshots and a little video showing the current gameplay.

[Watch in full-screen 1080P)

noice! Keep up with the good work!
good fap material <3 keep up the good work!!
Thanks guys! ;)
what happened to your naruto and pokemon game? and your other one piece game
In response to Zagros5000
Zagros5000 wrote:
what happened to your naruto and pokemon game? and your other one piece game

I had a One Piece game a long time ago called One Piece:Pirates Galore. Got hit like all games with FUNimation-content and got shutdown. This is a re-work from scratch of that game.

Shinobi Online is on halt as my main project now is Kaizoku. :p and as for Pokemon Atom it's fully completed and was actually hosted for awhile but I don't like keeping a game up without anyone managing it or fixing the bugs that appear once awhile. I guess I just need my Pokemon vybe back to work on this more seriously. (If you're interested in trying it out PM me, its sick btw :P )

Well i hope you don't change focus to another game since you always get peopled hyped for your games but always leave after a quick beta

i'm more interested in multiplayer and community driven games tho so i'll have to pass on that lol
In response to Zagros5000
Zagros5000 wrote:
Well i hope you don't change focus to another game since you always get peopled hyped for your games but always leave after a quick beta

i'm more interested in multiplayer and community driven games tho so i'll have to pass on that lol

So far I'm on the right track for too long which is not normal... but lets just hope I keep it this way :P

Keep up the good work on your side as well, and if I may suggest, keep open testing server for your game to a bare minimum instead of having it up all the time. People often refuse to understand what Alpha or testing means and you'll end up losing potential players. I know it helps and motivates to see the game with a high number of players but it's better for you and the community on the long run! :)

(My 2 cents) Best of luck!!
once your done with this i wanted to know if you could help me with my game, anything would help even tips!