In response to XXDarkOblivionXX
XXDarkOblivionXX wrote:
Ok, get real. You're like a 15 year old looking for a post to troll on the internet. You probably don't have any fucking friends and spend most of your time bothering people because you never gained enough skill to achieve anything. Honestly its like you actually spent your life studying doing this instead of becoming a developer. Fuck off already, you've been nothing but a nuisance since the beginning of this thread.

It is extremely obvious that you're just a random person popping in. You are so inaccurate I can't even take you seriously. You are not even close to the mark.
In response to Lavenblade
atleast i don't take darts and shoot them with my eyes closed

thats what you've been doing btw ;)))))
It's always something with you clowns. Read my lips (it's gonna be YUGE).

I'm not fake. I say what I mean 99.9% of the time.
I don't have to come up with excuses or lie unless I have a damn good reason.

And getting on good terms with any of you does not qualify as a damn good reason on any level.

There won't be any peace with me, I won't get along with you, I don't care about you, I don't value your opinion, and I do NOT want to be your friend.

In short you talking to me is like you speaking into a black abyss of nothingness.

If I could measure how much I really don't care about you, or anyone in this community short of 3 people-- one of which you were so joyously bashing a moment ago, there wouldn't be any unit of measurement small enough to get across the point of which how much I really don't care about anything you say or do.

Your bridge has burned and your ship has sailed. Almost all of you. Period.

Thanks for playing.
In response to CoreBreaker
CoreBreaker wrote:
I'd tell you to kill yourself but this would imply you were useful. You're the standing achievement of mankind that proved we have a long way to go before we can right the wrong that is your birth. The fact you still breathe is the one and only testament that the universe is flawed as it allows you to continue to live and breathe. Your parent's shame is all that is left to define who you are. Given how we move onward and progress maybe we can all just agree that you were a mistake in the line of ongoing projects that this world will soon correct. So don't kill yourself as we need to study you further as to avoid another fuck up such as yourself.

In China there is a historical--and sometimes contemporary--practice of eating the brains of various types of monkeys. Usually this is portrayed as disgusting, but admittedly all cultures have their foods that are a little out there and gross. There's actually a well-known movie called Faces of Death that portrayed a (faked, though not known at the time of release) scene where a live monkey's head was cracked open with a hammer and the patrons proceeded to eat the monkey's brain.

Anyways, I digress. The reason I originally brought this up was the suggestion that perhaps you should travel to China (as pricey as it may be!) and search out a place where you could find this food. It may be difficult, but it will be beneficial! You see, when I first saw this pathetic, impotent, and edgelordy comment of yours I realized that no person with a normal amount of intelligence could have possibly thought it a good idea, and then by searching out this rare delicacy you could at least--if only for a moment--at least have one brain in your stupid head.
i'm gay
In response to Avidanimefan
Avidanimefan wrote:
It's always something with you clowns. Read my lips (it's gonna be YUGE).

I'm not fake. I say what I mean 99.9% of the time.
I don't have to come up with excuses or lie unless I have a damn good reason.

And getting on good terms with any of you does not qualify as a damn good reason on any level.

There won't be any peace with me, I won't get along with you, I don't care about you, I don't value your opinion, and I do NOT want to be your friend.

In short you talking to me is like you speaking into a black abyss of nothingness.

If I could measure how much I really don't care about you, or anyone in this community short of 3 people-- one of which you were so joyously bashing a moment ago, there wouldn't be any unit of measurement small enough to get across the point of which how much I really don't care about anything you say or do.

Your bridge has burned and your ship has sailed. Almost all of you. Period.

Thanks for playing.

You cared enough to post this much, why stop now? Lol.
In response to Popisfizzy
Popisfizzy wrote:
CoreBreaker wrote:
I'd tell you to kill yourself but this would imply you were useful. You're the standing achievement of mankind that proved we have a long way to go before we can right the wrong that is your birth. The fact you still breathe is the one and only testament that the universe is flawed as it allows you to continue to live and breathe. Your parent's shame is all that is left to define who you are. Given how we move onward and progress maybe we can all just agree that you were a mistake in the line of ongoing projects that this world will soon correct. So don't kill yourself as we need to study you further as to avoid another fuck up such as yourself.

In China there is a historical--and sometimes contemporary--practice of eating the brains of various types of monkeys. Usually this is portrayed as disgusting, but admittedly all cultures have their foods that are a little out there and gross. There's actually a well-known movie called Faces of Death that portrayed a (faked, though not known at the time of release) scene where a live monkey's head was cracked open with a hammer and the patrons proceeded to eat the monkey's brain.

Anyways, I digress. The reason I originally brought this up was the suggestion that perhaps you should travel to China (as pricey as it may be!) and search out a place where you could find this food. It may be difficult, but it will be beneficial! You see, when I first saw this pathetic, impotent, and edgelordy comment of yours I realized that no person with a normal amount of intelligence could have possibly thought it a good idea, and then by searching out this rare delicacy you could at least--if only for a moment--at least have one brain in your stupid head.

Holy shit this is gold! Lmfao!
Po' baby.
He actually thought he triggered me.
This whole post is gold. Everyones here.
Hey, we got to 6 pages. That was easy.
Popisfizzy wrote:
CoreBreaker wrote:

That was quite the ongoing build up for a rather mediocre insult. I'd tell you to get to the point quicker but you probably have no concept of such a task given how round about your father was with leaving you. You speak of a side metaphor for obtaining brains briefly through an idiotic notion all while showing your inferior intellect by participating in my hobby which is this board and your mother. I did call your mother a hobby but to be honest shes quite the open hobby for people around town. That last fact alone is the only reason people still tolerate you.

Please don't waste this one and only chance you have to pull your shit together as your mother spreads hers apart.
CoreBreaker wrote:
That was quite the ongoing build up for a rather mediocre insult.

Quite a good summary of your conception, pregnancy, and birth if I do say so myself. :)
Popisfizzy wrote:
CoreBreaker wrote:

Quite a good summary of your conception, pregnancy, and birth if I do say so myself. :)

Better that mine was a mediocre event rather than yours being a crime against all of mankind. You shouldn't drop out like your friend lava either. The only meaningful contribution you can offer this world is the knowledge needed to ensure something as worthless as you never occurs again.
CoreBreaker wrote:
Popisfizzy wrote:
CoreBreaker wrote:

Better that mine was a mediocre event rather than yours being a crime against all of mankind. You shouldn't drop out like your friend lava either. The only meaningful contribution you can offer this world is the knowledge needed to ensure something as worthless as you never occurs again.

play bleach gam
In response to Ishuri
Ishuri wrote:
CoreBreaker wrote:
Popisfizzy wrote:
CoreBreaker wrote:

play bleach gam

Agreed^
CoreBreaker wrote:
Better that mine was a mediocre event rather than yours being a crime against all of mankind.

I'm flattered. 😊
Popisfizzy wrote:
CoreBreaker wrote:
Better that mine was a mediocre event rather than yours being a crime against all of mankind.

I'm flattered. 😊

You're acting as if you could actually reproduce. The only time you got a pussy wet was when you drowned a bag full of cats.
In response to Ter13
or do that thing that one guy did and actually PM me pictures of cats being set on fire and tortured.

Why would someone do something like that :/?
fact - Zagros has made games
fact - Avid has made games
fact - anyone else in this post shittalking em has made nothing and never will do so, so how about go make something and prove them wrong on how shit they games are.
fact - you never will because you have no money to do so, when you look at the time to make a game you give up, when you see someone else trying to make something and showcasing you come on forums and shittalk.
fact - Byond community at its finest.
BYOND is filmed in front of a live studio audience.

Roll credits.

AvidAnimeFan:

AvidAnimeFan:

AvidAnimeFan:

LavenBlade:

Empirezteam:

Aaiko:

Ghost of ET:

Ter13:

Zagros:

Doohl:

PopisFizzy:

Ishuri:

Medicator:

Pizza1992:

And lastly, nonmembers that have never posted here before and will be forum banned by the day's end:

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7