var/Dive = 3.5
var/Repeat = 3
var/Dusk = 3.5
var/Quick = 5
var/Turn = input("Choose turn","Turn")as num
var/Timer = input(1+0.3*Turn)
var/MHp = input("Choose Max Hp for your opponent.","Their max hp") as num
var/Hp= input("Choose Hp for your opponent.","Their hp") as num
var/CatchR= input("Choose catch chance for your opponent.","Their catch rate") as num
var/Ball= input("Choose your ball type") in list(1, 1.5, 2, Net, Dive, Repeat, Dusk, Quick, Timer)
var/Status= input("Choose status mod") in list(1, 1.5, 2)
world<< "Catch Value=[(( 3 * MHp - 2 * Hp ) * (CatchR * Ball ) / (3 * MHp) ) * Status]"

Problem description:
I get no errors in dream maker(Yay) but when I run the verb in client it asks for turn number, odd in itself, but then crashes the verb when I give a number.
runtime error: bad client
proc name: Catch (/mob/verb/Catch)
usr: (src)
src: Guest-1145675354 (/mob)
src.loc: null
call stack:
Guest-1145675354 (/mob): Catch()

Best response
var/Timer = input(1+0.3*Turn)

This is the cause of your error. input expects a mob or client as the first argument.
Gotta love coding X_X you go over something 20 times. Post it, then find out the issue after just a minute
In response to Demonheroexcell
Know how that is. It can be a frustrating experience sometimes, but it teaches you to approach problems in new ways.

Glad you are good to go.
In response to Demonheroexcell
Demonheroexcell wrote:
Gotta love coding X_X you go over something 20 times. Post it, then find out the issue after just a minute

That's how it goes sometimes. Another fun one is that sometimes you'll spend ages hunting for a bug, only to discover in the end that it was caused by a simple typo and could be fixed with one line of code.