ID:2205959

Hey, so I've done portforwarding and I still get the message "BYOND hub reports port 5050 cannot be reached by players."

My IP is Static and all. What could be wrong?
First you should test if you can connect locally, by using the Join button on Dream Daemon (if that's what you're using to host). If you can, that shows the port is open and that DD is at least able to communicate with the local machine.

If your port has been correctly forwarded, the next thing to check is any firewalls you may have, including the Windows firewall. Make sure all of the BYOND programs have full access to the Internet via the TCP protocol. (BYOND doesn't use UDP.)

Also check whether you have two routers or more in your path to the Internet; they would each need port forwarding set up to work.

If all else fails, it's possible that your ISP may be to blame. You may have to check with them that they're not blocking your ports unduly.
Already did the firewall thing long ago, doesn't work :/

I just want my friends to test my game.
Do you know how can I make them join through Hamachi? We've been trying, we have a Hamachi party with an IP and everyting, but I don't know what to do from here...
I mean is there a way to connect dream daemon and hamachi
All I really know about Hamachi is that it's been difficult to work with it in BYOND. Maybe someone more familiar with it will have some ideas.
Ok, thanks :/
If you're all on the same Hamachi network already, all you have to do is host your game, then your friends would open BYOND and join "byond://[your_hamachi_ip]:[port]".
@Nadrew
But when I click "GO", after 30 seconds it says that people can't join the game. Would they still be able to join through Hamachi like that?
In response to DarkHitz
Would they still be able to join through Hamachi like that?
Yes, I think so. When you click GO, it'll tell you that you world can't be reached, but that's only to players outside your network.

How Hamachi works is that players in your Hamachi network aren't "outside your network" as long as they use the Hamachi IP (which probably isn't the link Dream Daemon shows).