Event Jan 29 2017, 10:00 pm ID:2206968

Starting today, I'm going to be having a contest that will be recurring until I decide that it's over. (At least a month.)

In order to enter, you have to submit a tutorial, resource, or other publicly accessible tools to help coding newbies get into developing for BYOND.

Each submission is equal to one "ticket" in the contest. There is no limit to the number of submissions you may make, however, once you win, you are ineligible to win for the following two weeks. All submissions will continue to be valid if you win, except for the winning submission.

The prize is going to change each week. The first drawing will be on February 6th.
The prizes for this contest will change from week to week, and will get larger should their not be an eligible winner for one week.

Prizes:
Week One: Six month BYOND membership, two month BYONDPanel 512MB plan provided by A.T.H.K
Week Two: N/A
Week Three: Six month BYOND membership, two month BYONDPanel 512MB plan provided by A.T.H.K
Week Four: N/A

Everyone with a BYOND account is eligible for this drawing. If you win, you will be ineligible to win for the following two drawings. Each resource submitted will count as one entry. Your winning entry will not be counted in future drawings.

Winners:
Week One: Drawing on Feb 6th
Week Two: Drawing on Feb 13th
Week Three: Drawing on Feb 21st
Week Four: Drawing on Feb 28th
How many entries does being in the top five on dev-help earn? =P
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:

Depends on how many of those post in dev-help were tutorials or resources. :p
You can add another 2 month plan on week 2 too if you'd like or where you see fit.
In response to Magicmann
Magicmann wrote:
Nadrew wrote:

Depends on how many of those post in dev-help were tutorials or resources. :p

Technically all of the good ones are tutorials.
In response to Nadrew
A.T.H.K wrote:
You can add another 2 month plan on week 2 too if you'd like or where you see fit.

Much appreciated!

Nadrew wrote:
Technically all of the good ones are tutorials.

You make a point there.
Updates to previous libraries can be considered? (If these libraries werent submited on here yet) :P
In response to Kidpaddle45
Kidpaddle45 wrote:
Updates to previous libraries can be considered? (If these libraries werent submited on here yet) :P

How am I supposed to know whether it's actually updated?
Sooooo... who won?
i did
I thought Silk was gonna release the game from that contest he did with Yut Put.
Sorry about being late on this last week's prizes. Had some family stuff going on.

No one posted any submissions, so there wasn't a winner.
i won