Naruto: Revenge Of The Fallen 2

by Dragnon20
Naruto: Revenge Of The Fallen 2
ID:2207644

Poll: Should I continue to host and develop ROTF2?

Smash (Yes) 25% (11)
Pass (No) 75% (33)

Login to vote.

I just want to know if there's enough player interest in the game before I spend any more of my free time developing the game. I don't want to waste my time.

Should I continue to host and develop ROTF2?

Smash (Yes) / Pass (No)

Haha. I think the 11 Pass's are a good thing.
kys
who are you smashin and passin tho bruh
How can you have an ROTF 2 without the original developers? lmaooo
Posting anything fangame related is going to get a bunch of hate. Ignore these chumps, do what you want.
In response to Light101
I'm one of the original developers. :O
In response to Light101
apparently ripping a rip ripped from three rips means he's an original dev
I am tho
In response to Dragnon20
me too
your game is good f#$* them
Ty
In response to Dragnon20
I meant on ROTF staff, and now you trying to remake it. GL, ROtf had unique shit nobody gonna play your remake xD
haha i have more unique stuff and we already got 22fans of the hub and over 35+ save files pls and ty
Lord Gedo has way more Z so stop trying to compare. It makes you look small. I admit u have good stuff man and your game unique too but if I had to choose I would play the original first.
wow i thought we were best friends
Dude its because you think that,that i said it. You think any of the others would? No, they wont. And Lord Gedo's pb and save files are generally higher tbh, well not anymore but you get my point. Don't think for a second that I'm gonna kiss your ass like other people do. You said you were gonna do app development then do it. You cant really gain anything from Byond man. Make that app and get it out there' you never know if it would make you millions. And I like your game but when it comes to telling the truth I dont hold back.
Oh and please dont be stupid and care what small minded people say. Do what you want. You like making the game? Then do it

Just do it.

(The ending phrase is sponsored by Nike)
Fair enough. I like your response. I was just pulling your tail man.
I got a tail? Omg since when??
Page: 1 2