ID:2209950

(See the best response by Ter13.)
Code:

Problem description:
Basically when in game Dream Daemon freezes and becomes unresponsive, ive used a debugger tool to see if there were any memory problems? Here is the results any answers as to why the crashes happen? I ran the tool a few times.

2017-02/Quay400-0001/Debugger Results.txt

2017-02/Quay400-0001/Debugger Results.htm

2017-02/Quay400-0001/Debugger Results2.htm

2017-02/Quay400-0001/Debugger Results3.htm
That's a hang, not a crash. Those debugger results don't actually contain any useful info.
So what would be the next step to take to resolve this? And what causes hangs usually?
Best response
There's currently some kind of hang that has to do with appearance churns. I've struggled to reproduce it, but I've run into it five or six times and it's almost always the result of generating a huge number of unique appearances all in one frame.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
There's currently some kind of hang that has to do with appearance churns. I've struggled to reproduce it, but I've run into it five or six times and it's almost always the result of generating a huge number of unique appearances all in one frame.

Could this be the same issue that's causing the hangups in Feed? If so it might be graphics card specific because the hangup issue in Feed only happens on my PC to my knowledge.
In response to Kumorii
Thanks for the useful info. and that would explain why it happens to some people who play my game and others it doesn't happen to.