ID:2210682

Was looking at some of Ter's little 8x8 guys in discord and decided to make one. The palette is awful since Im on a tablet and he came out a bit orange, so...
He's always orange. Head proportionate, skin color on point.
Seems legit.
Why is his hands so small?
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
Why is his hands so small?

SAD
This icon? This one right here? Is unbelievable. Truly amazing. It's just amazing. It's probably the greatest icon I've ever seen. No, seriously. It's just so great. If I had an icon this magnificent, it would just be amazing. This icon is going to do great things for gaming, just the greatest. And those great things are coming soon. Just perfect. Absolutely.
It's gonna be YUGE!
One problem: there's no executive order in his hand. This is a major problem. BIGLY.
Also that was a very shitty Trump impression. He would say this instead:

"Ladies and gentlemen, today marks a very important day in our nation's history. A great, FANTASTIC pixel artist by the name of Flick created an 8 by 8 computer picture of me and it's absolutely tremendous. I gotta give it to him. Just fantastic. And I told my wife Melania, I said "Melania, as soon as I get a chance, I'm hanging that picture up on my wall." because it's just that beautiful. Believe me. One of the greatest pictures of me I've ever seen. Give him a round of applause. Such a great American. And this is why I always say we gotta protect our people because we truly are a great people. We're going to build a wall, we're going to put an end to radical Islamic terrorism, and we're going to make America great again. Believe me. Thank you all."
Trump
Anyone want to play Trumpings or Trumplings? :P
Someone should make a derpy trump minigame
In response to P1X3L
P1X3L wrote:
Someone should make a derpy trump minigame

Better do it quick. He won't be president much longer.
AND THE REIGN OF DARTH PENCE WILL COMMENCE SOON AFTER.

In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
AND THE REIGN OF DARTH PENCE WILL COMMENCE SOON AFTER.