ID:2211099

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 860m 2 GBs Dedicated Ram
Ram: 16 GBs

So whenever I play any game and Enter an incorrect command line, instead of it displaying the error message.... like this : Unrecognized or inaccessible verb:(whatever the verb or command was here),
Dream Seeker either tries to infinitely execute the incorrect command, causing Dream Seeker to stop responding, or just simply crashes on an incorrect command, but I'm guessing its the first one, and for whatever reason its only happening on this laptop.
I have another laptop with windows 10 and it displays the message just fine, even copying the byond folder from that computer to this one didn't fix it. This only started happening after I completely Reset the computer (wiping it) after it started to slow down significantly, while its faster, Dream Seeker crashes in inconvenient times as stated above
The fact that this happened after a system wipe is quite odd.

If you are seeing a crash, do you have crash details from the Windows event viewer? If so, that and the exact BYOND build number you're using would be helpful.
that error message displays with a special font, could it be the font got screwy from the reset not re-installing it properly?
Best response
By default it's just one of the system fonts like Courier New, so I don't think that's it.

Not unless that got changed in BYOND's old settings anyway, and those were kept. Then I could see a potential for trouble.
I'm having this same problem anyway to fix it?
As I said, if you have a crash I need the crash details.
Screenshot the error if there's an error message, am curious; steps to reproduce would be nice as well.
There is no message the game just stops.. and you cant close it you have to use task manager to close the game
Whenever I use a macro thats invalid the client will just freeze and wont work