ID:221149

Resolved
BYOND Version:493
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Firefox 9.0.1
Applies to:Website

This issue has been resolved.
The timestamps in my account wallet have been messed up since the site update. Example: http://files.byondhome.com/SilkGames/bugs/wallet_bug.png

All of the timestamps under Transactions just default to whatever the current time is when I view the page. Down below on transactions yet to be processed (that day's sales) the timestamps are correct.
Same here. Also, somebody's Teridal sub ran out on Saturday and it still gives them sub in-game. Not sure if it's related or not.
I'm pretty sure this is just a display issue (we had a very similar one earlier). But give me the order # of the expired sub and we'll see if there is anything funny about it.
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
I'm pretty sure this is just a display issue (we had a very similar one earlier). But give me the order # of the expired sub and we'll see if there is anything funny about it.

After gathering more information, I think the Saturday thing was misinformation and today is actually the day the sub expires. I can't actually check myself because the wallet logs show him subbing (and everybody else) at 5:45 today.

However, he doesn't appear in the sub list and it tells him on the sub page that he doesn't have a sub anymore (the site thinks it already expired). So I think the bug here is it tells me and him that the sub has expired (but works in-game properly) when there's still some hours left.
According to the record, his sub expired at 8:51 PST this morning. The sub is only checked when you call CheckPassport(), though, so if you do that at login (or whenever), it'll let him continue until he logs out. If you have information that CheckPassport() is accepting expired subs, then post that as a separate report.

We'll fix the timestamp issue.