ID:2214600

So I just started playing SS13 and I found out after 2 hours trying to figure out how to bartend that SS13 opens separate widows for things like the beverage machines and a bunch of other stuff. My problem is that the windows do not load unless I refresh my connection and even if they are there its only through some form of chance that I can actually interact with them. I have some kind of bad internet in the first place so I was wondering if maybe it was my connection to the particular server I was on but the bug so I tried to check on other severs but the bug also effects the character creation screen as well as choosing a job when joining. It appears that me getting in that one time was by some pure accident. I haven't seen a post like this yet so I wanted to see if there was anything I could. Also it might be helpful to clarify that i can move, talk in chat and interact with items and all that stuff just fine in the main window once connected.
try installing this version of byond http://www.byond.com/download/build/511/511.1370_byond.exe and tell me if that fixes it
I downloaded the file but I found out that the problem actually stemmed from moving the game to my other monitor thank you for response though:)
You know, I was wondering if a multi-monitor issue was in play but it looks like you got to the solution before I managed to respond.

Eventually I do plan to get a second monitor for testing purposes.
Eventually I do plan to get a second monitor for testing purposes.

We could start a kick starter