ID:2217734

So I ordered a brand new Wacom Cintiq 13HD the other day and it arrived yesterday...

Holy fucking god is this thing not the Bugatti Veyron of art supplies... (Priced like it, too) I've never drawn on something so amazing, ever. Hot damn.

Why'd you draw a Draenei chick in Forsworn armor? Those are two separate universes.
Shitmog contest I hosted this month on my server. Ugliest outfit won a print of their character wearing their shitmog.

This was the winner. Lol.

It does weirdly look like Forsworn armor, though. Right? Lol.
I actually didn't know "shitmog" was a thing. Just Googled it.

WoW is so boring that one of the only entertaining things in the game is playing dress up and seeing which kind of fancy outfits you can come up with. I'd post my transmog but the recent update screwed it up and I can no longer equip some of the items I was wearing ( I'm a F2P account ).
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I actually didn't know "shitmog" was a thing. Just Googled it.

WoW is so boring that one of the only entertaining things in the game is playing dress up and seeing which kind of fancy outfits you can come up with. I'd post my transmog but the recent update screwed it up and I can no longer equip some of the items I was wearing ( I'm a F2P account ).

Eeeh.... that's about as far from correct as you can get. I have way more fun with WoW now than I ever did in Warlords. I just happen to play on Emerald Dream which is an RP/PvP server, so it's a lot more social than your typical PvP server, so we do shit like this.
Ah, I never tried one of those RP servers before. Maybe that's why.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Ah, I never tried one of those RP servers before. Maybe that's why.

My advice is to avoid Moon Guard like the plague. It's the speed dating of RP in WoW. Really shitty, low quality. Everyone's a snowflake and half of them just want to fuck.

Wyrmrest Accord and Emerald Dream are much better servers. Most RP is contained to guilds, but it's usually a better quality.