ID:2218286

(See the best response by Ease.)
For the like the last three byond versions This bug has been irritating me and my Players. It only shows the Standing state when Player Move around. Anyone know when BYOND Might fix this?
Without details nothing gets fixed. Give me details. A test project would help. I don't even have a bug report on this; I have a report for the opposite, and then only when a 510 client connects to a 511 server.
If you don't have a moving icon active as the players icon that off course it's not going to move.
im having a problem as well, i copied and pasted the code from zilals guide everything is working instead of this one problem the player and grass dont show up theres no picture i cant put them on my map and yes ive already made them, can you please help me
In response to Skillex122
Well the first problem is that you copy and pasted. Thats a big no-no. Now to your actual problem the player and grass couldn't show up for a host of reasons. Maybe you didn't set you client eye correctly, maybe you didn't make a turf as the grass if you show your code it would be easier to assist you <3.
turf
grass //define a "grass" prototype, which is a kind of turf...
icon = 'grass.dmi' //that has an icon named 'grass.dmi'. In single quotes!
the player showed up
turf
grass
icon = 'grass.dmi'

sorry
Do you have a map file and you placed them all throuugh the map right?
i have the map file but they dont show up thats the problem
only the person.dmi shows up now
That sounds like you didn't place your grass turf on your map, try that and it might be obvious but check to see if you checked the map file, also make sure that the grass fills the whole map if you want to see results.
no listen,lol i go to the map file BUT the grass i need to click on to fill the space is not there there is no turf its as if it was not coded into the system and there are no errors

Is your Debug mode on?
Best response
Have you created a 'grass.dmi' file? Have you made an icon in that file called ""?
In response to Dragonpearl123
Did you compile..,?

Do your icons have icon_states that you didn't specify in code?