ID:2222583

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
i was banned from eternia roleplay
and i dont know why i wasnt doing anything bad
but i want to apoligize for whatever i did how do i get un banned
This isn't really the place to be posting this. You should instead appeal on their forums or wherever they allow ban appeals.
ive found it but still i cant getanyone to answer me
im still confused and aggervated on the reason i was banned i was told i spammed but ive explained that i didnt spam

i just want to play the game agian :(
In response to Crononizeal
Best response
Crononizeal wrote:
ive found it but still i cant getanyone to answer me
im still confused and aggervated on the reason i was banned i was told i spammed but ive explained that i didnt spam

I don't have any power to influence this one way or the other, and like Somepotato mentioned this isn't the place to post this, but that last statement of yours is kind of a red flag that there's another side to this.

The key word for me is "explained". I warned a guy some time ago that the way he was spamming people on the pager was unacceptable, and he tried to say he wasn't spamming because it didn't meet his own specific narrow definition of spam. (Hilariously, sometimes it did anyway.) The way you phrased that makes it sound the same way to me, like you're trying to define something away instead of owning up to it and setting things right. Admins of any stripe will never be happy with that kind of thing.

That's not really an accusation, just an observation based on what you said. Hopefully I'm wrong on that, but it's the game's issue to deal with.
i wasnt spamming the main problem is lack of information
and i found out why it was because i was using inproper commands

such as not using say right with brackets and so on
i finally was able to get people on the fourm to explain to me on what i did wrong and explain how to prevent being banned

also i was banned for no reason seemings i was not informered of the correct way to use things
I'm glad you got some feedback and it looks like things are settled now.