ID:2225019

I recently uninstall byond to change over to an older version of byond since it beta was cause trouble to the game(Rise of the Pirates) I was playing but I didn't realized that my accounts password would've get deleted since I don't recall the current password to the account also I don't remember the email to the account. The account name is MEETKnife. Could you guys help me reset the accounts password.

Thank You.
http://www.byond.com/members/-/forgot-account

I'd just try plugging in any emails you use into that form and see if there's any hits.

http://www.byond.com/members/-/forgot-password

Then use that form if you manage to find the email that was used when you created the account.

I don't think that BYOND staff would reset the MEETKnife accounts email and password for you without an ability to access the email that was used to create it. Even if MEETKnife is shown via IPS as being associated to your PrinceJavi one, it would still be a bit of a compromise for the integrity of BYOND's account security.
I tried this but there isn't any way I can reset the password since I don't remember its email for it. I created a random email for the account MEETKnife as an Alt for the game I play. I never logged back into that email and completely forgotten about it. It's been around 2 years since I've created it. There should be a way to reset it's password since I use to one a game and it have a lot of items I've worked very hard to obtain. You can contact the Owner, Admin and even the GM's on Rise of the Pirates to confirm that its my account, also the in-game players can to. Check my IP Adress on both of the account it will surely show that they're linked together.
Hi PrinceJavi,

If you are unable to recovery your account though the standard automated channels, fill out a Support Request for an alternative method of account recovery. Be sure to provide detailed information about your current account situation, and any information that may help to prove the account is yours.