ID:2228409

So I've recently been playing a lot of SS13, mostly the colonial marines server but also a bit of paradise station. When I'm required to open any window, for example, on the "join game" or "set up character" or even just using a computer or vending machine in game. The whole BYOND client slows down to the point of not responding for several seconds.

On Colonial Marines I can at least make it into the game and past the "join Game" screen but on Paradise Station the entire game pretty much seizes up as soon as I join.

I should say that up until about Wednesday I've been running both games with no problem, I'm assuming it has something to do with my computer rather than the BYOND client.

That being said I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Client, deleted all the stuff in the documents, ran in administrator and even messed around with the compatibility but to no avail.

I'm currently using Windows 10 as my OS.
Sounds lile something is interfering with the built-in browser--possibly some security software.
In response to Lummox JR
How would I go about fixing that?
It's a 10-15 second freeze if that helps at all.
First it would help to know what else is running on your system.
In response to Lummox JR
Do you mean background processors and stuff or just basic applications?
I normally have Steam,Discord,Skype and a browser open, I've tried closing these down to see if it helps but I don't think it's a CPU problem.
AntiVirus software is Kapersky and malware bytes
I've added it to my anti-virus exclusions, it's still got the annoying ten second lag, Any ideas?