ID:2228443

I don't know how many people will remember me, but I've been gone for a while because some wonker decided to set half the street on fire, my house included. It was great... Except you know, losing everything I own except the clothes I was wearing.

I haven't been keeping up to date with anything because you know... I couldn't. I've only just got another computer and had limited internet access until now. Anyone want to fill me in on what's been going on? Did I miss anything?

Before you ask, yes this does mean absolutely everything I ever worked on has been lost. Unless you know of a method of retrieving files from a melted pile of scrap. (Even the backups I made are gone because a fire destroys a USB stick as well as it destroys a PC)

Maybe I'll start working on something new, but man I'd usually start by copying and pasting a bunch of stuff I'd made over the years just to make the boring stuff quicker, but I can't even do that now. Feels weird having to start completely from scratch.
Geez.
Sorry to hear, mate. And not to make a joke here.

But start from scratch. Be like a phoenix rising from the ashes, but better than ever.

On the BYOND front, more of the same. Lummox trying to iron out some bugs and add a few new features [I've recently foubd out about the client fps. that's neat]. A few games being developed, such as Eternia Battleground, My Adventure Life Online, Tales of the Forgotten -- and so forth.

Most of the activity from the byond community seems to be contained within the discord though. Forums aren't as active as I'd like D:
Should've used dropbox, sucks.
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully everyone in the house is alright (physically at least).
Good to see you're still with the world.
1. hope all goes good.

2. Jokingly now

The Magic Man wrote:
Unless you know of a method of retrieving files from a melted pile of scrap.

there is your method!