ID:222950

Resolved
BYOND Version:N/A (Website Bug)
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Firefox 9.0.1
Applies to:Website

This issue has been resolved.
If you send a pager message that includes an invite to your current game, the [JOIN] link is not present on the website when you read the page. Considering this is just a link to the IP:Port of the server, it seems like something that could be easily included.

While you're at it, it would be nice if instead of just saying [JOIN] it said [JOIN world.name], or something that was actually informative as to what noob #37,000 is blindly inviting you to.
Good suggestion.
Yes it is, i've been seeing invites to games on the website a few times now, with no join able link lol.

Since the new site update i greatly appreciate the website pager, and use it a lot more than the normal pager, so i barely look at that sometimes.
Tom changed status to 'Verified'
Lummox JR resolved issue
I'm not sure why this was marked as resolved? I do not receive [Join] links on the website, nor have these links been updated to provide any sort of useful information about what random noob #30,000 is inviting me to.
I didn't realise this was supposedly resolved, I do keep getting people asking me to join games, but i get no links to click lol.
Tom changed status to 'Open'
Lummox JR resolved issue