ID:2231425

(See the best response by Kaiochao.)
So I noticed that when saving/loading a window appears asking for user permission, can I stop this?? or can I edit it??

And also lets say player saves 5 different games so I will have 5 savefiles.
Is there a way know how man savefiles exist in the save folder?? Or do I have to store the names of each savefile to a base savefile containing only the names of the savefiles??

All save files are stored in the same folder
Best response
To avoid the file permissions dialog, the world must be run in Safe or Trusted mode. Usually, this just means you need to make sure the folder containing the .dmb has the same name as the .dmb.

It's probably best to put savefiles in a subfolder of the game executable, and also probably put them in a subfolder for each player. You can make as many subfolders as you need, to organize things better.

You can use the flist() proc to get a list of all folders and files inside of a given folder, so if each player has their own folder for savefiles, you can simply call flist() on that folder to get all of their savefiles.
Yeah renaming the game folder did the job!

Thanks I searched for a proc like flist() but as it seems I didn't look well enough. I prefer using flist because if something goes wrong with the base savefile containing directories then all savefiles will be unusable.
btw tried flist and it generated a permision window as well. I guess I cant avoid that one??

EDIT: Ok problem solved I was using path in wrong format :) thx for the help