ID:2234747

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
Hello I'm Faylon I'm a beginner creator of games byond, but I've been on the platform for 10 years but now that I'm getting stuck in a naruto game, I'd like to innovate to do something, to make it more interesting, but I'm out of ideas, not I know what to do, can you help me guys?
thank you

"I want to innovate, gimme ideas"

Really?
In response to Eternal_Memories
Eternal_Memories wrote:
"I want to innovate, gimme ideas"

Really?
@Eternal_Memories

Clearly English isn't his first language. Someone of your caliber of intellect wouldn't know that. Instead of being a predictable BYOND prick, why not help em? Then again you're probably too young to understand, only looking to host a clown fiesta.

--
@Faylon
Você deve começar com o básico Faylon. Depois de ter acumulado o básico de "Naruto", então você deve procurar idéias depois. O que é popular em BYOND são RPGs.
Por quay

I'm currently with an online game, but I wanted to do something cool that would take the attention of the player, take a look at the game in the Brazilian language, but analyze
http://www.byond.com/games/Lemonde/revolucaobrasil
Best response
If you want to innovate, the most obvious thing to do is not to create a fangame at all. Rather, figure out what it is about the games you and your players enjoy that makes them special, and do something unique in that style.

What is it that attracts you to these games? Is it the lore of the world? Write your own background story and make up a brand new lore. Is it the way the action works? Use that action concept within the framework of your new story. Is it the fun of interacting with certain beloved characters? Analyze those characters' personality traits, and make up new characters; you can even shuffle the traits around a little, or make someone stand out more or less than they do now.

To innovate, you have to innovate.
"To innovate, you have to innovate"

Just that. I am still astounded that in some communities, people just easily find a setting for their game *cough*rpg-maker*cough* while in here, people even ask for ideas.

Also, don't be afraid to draw maps so you know where your game is going to take place. In terms of the story, it can be anything you want it to be. You could have an artifact that is of great importance to the world and that one must retrieve, you can have a war as a setting etc.

In order to not make things look bland, imagine what interests or motives the acting people could have: put yourself in their situation or think about what they would act like if they were motivated by greed/revenge/honor/survival/altruism. Maybe a mix of two or three.

Make charts about how certain people feel towards others. Are your chars good friends or is the other one thinking of them as useful idiots? Was there a turning point in their relationship?

If all else fails, random tropes generator can be your friend: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/storygen.php
...Just don't take every trope it sends you indiscriminately. Although I wouldn't mind playing as pig race space hooligans lazering graffitis in other planets for fun.