ID:2235797

I can't recall the last time I was even active on this... Not that it matters to anyone, but I have been working for a new company called, McKesson Corporation. It's a Pharmaceutical company that ships out medical supplies to hospitals and customers alike. A lot of chemo, over-the-counter, and Rx medicine. It's a really good workplace. No complaints. I am no longer doing the garage door thing.

Fast forward...

I am here to work on something, new. I will be honest though... I haven't actively made any pixel art in a very long time. Not sure if I still have it or not. It can't be any worse than Bill Goldberg's terrible return to WWE or the travesty of Roman Reigns being the last opponent for the Undertaker and winning... thus retiring Taker. Can it? Ha...

Finally... Are there any interesting new projects on the horizon? I'm still all about retro looking games. Especially since I'm still on a Dragon Quest kick. Never will I dislike that series. Which is why I pre-ordered Dragon Quest Heroes II for PlayStation 4.

Laters...
Welcome back :)
Welcome back Branks!
Welcome back Branks! Our Team has actually been in quite a need of ew pixel artist to join us. If you're interested, please contact me via email/skype: [email protected]

If you're interested we'd definitely love to take a look at your portfolio.

Here's our game: http://www.byond.com/games/AnimeHQ/SW