ID:2237463

I'm trying to have a separate window pop up with a grid element to display skills I would then dragon on to a hotslot or so. However whenever I get the skill dragged and everything,it shows display and such ,except when it hovers over the grid it shows some "+" looking thing by default. I don't really know how to fix or go about this,so how would I remove that or make it where the drag icon remains the same?

Problem description:Whenever I drag a skill over the grid element it shows some "+" sign or whatever. Also how would I go about displaying a icon bigger than 32x32 in the grid

You can't get rid of the + sign as far as i know, and you can't get the icon to be bigger then 16x16 or 32x32. Maybe a feature request can be made for it.
Checking DM Reference for information on MouseDrag() and MouseDrop() can be very helpful in situations like this; through using the 'control' variable (which is built-in) you can specify that its in a grid on the interface.

If you want to change how the mouse-pointer looks like; check the DM Reference for that.

You might not want to use icons that are bigger than 32x32 and that is personally from experience because, currently, I'm doing grid-work and learning whilst on the job and things look pretty big. If you want to increase the size of the row -- change the font-size.