ID:2242969

Hi,
I have not been able to find a similar post or solution for my problem, basically when I try joining most space station 13 games on WIFI I get connection failed message. But when I plug in to the internet (Ethernet) everything works fine.

I can't figure it out, I have access at my fire station to 2 completely different (private) WIFI internet sources as well as a wall outlet/Ethernet connection to one of them. Ethernet works, but it's a pain to use. I usually play games like BF1 and everything else on any of the 2 WIFI sources. It's not a speed issue, Virus protection or firewall as i tried it with them on and off.

Error:
After saying "connecting" it says "your game will begin shortly" and under that "Dream seeker may be experiencing a problem reaching Byond.com"

Any ideas?

Thanks.

PC: Laptop Asus AROG
Geforce GTX 980
Windows 10
Core i7
Does the WiFi have any kind of firewall preventing you from accessing the BYOND hub and/or the game?
Not to my knowledge, I don't have access to really get into them. But I have never had this issue with any website or game in the 8 years I have been here.