//src.icon='player.dmi'
step_size = 8
Login()
var/mob/player/p=new()
p.client=src.client
p.Move(locate(13,13,1))

obj
step_size = 8</b>

Problem description:This should work, But for some reason dream maker is not registering my turfs but is registering my...objects? its very strange.

You're going to have to be more specific, there's nothing obviously wrong with what you've posted minus the fact that the original /mob is never removed from the world when you switch to /mob/player.
In response to Nadrew
well when i try to put my icons into the map they arent there...not sure how else to say it o.o
Aren't there how? In the map editor, in the game? If they're not appearing in the map editor it means you probably set an icon_state in the icon and failed to do so in the code.
Also, in the future, please surround your code with <dm> tags. I've edited your posted to do this for you.
In response to Nadrew
i just tried putting it in the code as well...didint work lol
I meant for the forum, your issue is almost definitely failure to use the proper icon file or icon_state.

I recommend looking up what icon_states are.
In response to Nadrew
https://gyazo.com/65ee5660da2fe2c8f12f0c1e5913d878 i get the concept of it but theres something i somehow dont get o.o
Are you sure Turfs.dm is actually included in the project (the checkbox next to the file has to be checked)?
In response to Nadrew
yes
I don't see /mob/player there either, so Turfs.dm hasn't been compiled. It's not being included for some reason or another.
In response to Nadrew
well its checked...how weird.
Are you actually compiling the code? Just saving it won't do anything unless you compile it.

You can also check the dme file to be sure Turfs.dm is included there properly.
In response to Nadrew
https://gyazo.com/a28782cfa764da8f562d6ba6d99a20eb i do compile it...but yeah theres the dme stuff.
There's something keeping the object tree from being updated to reflect the changes from Turfs.dm (as noted by the lack of anything defined in there showing up), so either you're not compiling (ctrl+k) or something else is happening to cause the tree to ignore those types.

What happens when you hit the Update button?
In response to Nadrew
nothing
And the output when you compile the code?
In response to Nadrew
0 errors 0 warnings...? or do you mean somethin else.
That's what I meant. The only thing that makes sense is that for some reason the file isn't being included when you compile, despite the fact it clearly being included. If you want you can package the source files up and upload them somewhere then send me the link so I can take a look directly.
In response to Nadrew
done..i think.
Page: 1 2